Monday, January 5, 2009

"I think some idiots must live here" ~Achmed

So, the school I'm attending. They do funny things. They used to have it available that students could change their degree through their online access to their profile at the school. It was really nice.

Now I've run into an issue where I can't. It wouldn't be an issue except that I've hit my max credits for an associates program while receiving financial aid. I can either appeal it, or matriculate. I want to matriculate. Unfortunately no one can help me except for my academic advisor, who wasn't available to reach today. Fortunately I'll be able to get in tomorrow. The funny thing is had they told me two weeks I could have the money already applied to my account and have no stress on my shoulders about if the money was going to come through or not. Furthermore I wouldn't have stress if I was going to get money in time to get the books that I need for my classes. Yay for idiots. They surround us all.

1 comment:

AliceAnn said...

Amen! and Amen!