Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fools in sheeps clothing

It's wrong, all wrong. Even when you make it right, right to how you think it should be, right to how the instructions say it should be, and right to how experience has said it should be.....

Someone recentlt mentioned to me to put "shoe goo" on parts of a toilet that were leaking. I did. Made it worse. Immediately. Instead of a small little leak coming here and there, it turned into literally all the water that should be flowing from the tank into the bowl was coming out from between them. The leak had been just a drop or two every ten minutes coming down from one of the bolts.

Now...The third time I've fixed it I saw the instructions again don't express what's being said, the parts listed aren't the parts given, and I tried something new. They gave 9 beveled washers and 9 flat washers. So I tried with some beveled washers.

It didn't leak. For a minute.

nearly two hours later, the problem still isn't fixed, and I'm tired and frustrated.

9:30 pm honey-do's are post-now recommended to me and all others to not be done until some time the next day, it's just a bad way to end a day.

No comments: