Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PhotoMerge

I'm sitting in my Graphic Computer Applications class wondering why I'm here

My teacher is showing us how to make a panoramic image using several images, he's showing us by making layers and going through the long tedious process that is so much easier than he's making it. CS3 and CS4 have what's called PHOTOMERGE.

You open images through it, get some automated options and voila, your computer renders the image almost flawlessly.

There is something to be said in knowing how to do it yourself, there's something more to be said in knowing how to do it on a production level, taking less time and having the same quality of product.

2 comments:

AliceAnn said...

Fast and dirty. Or quick and dirty-works for me!

Some people call it the lazy way-dad calls it the smart way. Knowing how to most effectively and efficiently use your tools.

Ruth Sarah said...

maybe so when they figure the easy way, they'll appreciate better what it does?